Monday, May 11, 2009

Shatae & Clarence: Married!

These last two weeks have been incredibly busy. Just ridiculously so. And to top it off, I will be going out of town for 9 days and I have SO much work left to do. I have been trying to get everything done so that when I get back, I am not completely behind, but that's not looking so promising. 

On a happier note, I shot a wedding last friday at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I am pretty sure I could have stayed there all day taking pictures. The flowers were in bloom, the weather was great, it was overcast at times, and not too crowded. Oh and they just opened the brand new entrance and it was fantastic (see below). 


As soon as the bride arrived, I got right to work. As you can tell, she was happy! She was just absolutely glowing and in the best mood! She had 7 bridesmaids, all of whom were so incredibly kind and I know she was relieved to have them there with her- they were just awesome!











The ceremony was held in the fragrance garden, I love the architecture detail and simplicity of it. 



Married!!! 





I am certain this is exactly what the designer of the green stone had in mind when he or she designed it. How could it not make a fantastic picture? He/she must have a place in their heart for us photographers. 



My favorite of the day, I think. 



Then it was off to dinner at Paschal's. I don't know about everyone else, but my macaroni and cheese was the best!



When this happens.... (a little freestyle)



this happens... (I know its blurry but I loved it anyway)







Then it was off to the wine loft for a cocktail reception. I wish I were invited to these parties. It would give me a chance to wear my new dress! *hint, hint*





So this is the tray of champagne that I nearly knocked over. Luckily, the waiter has really good reflexes and was able to prevent a disaster. Bad photographer. Good waiter. (this is why I do not get invited to these parties, maybe?)



The toast (well, one of many)




Congratulations Shatae & Clarence! I wish you the best and hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!

No comments: