Monday, May 25, 2009

Garmon Kids

Meet 5 of my 7 nieces and nephews! I meet up with my sister in law, Julie and her 3 kids and 2 step children and spent nearly two hours taking pictures of them. We got a little lost in the woods and I did not get to do everything that I wanted to do, but still we had a good time and there are some pictures that I absolutely love. Here's a sneak peek, hope you like them!






I adore this picture!!!!



I had this in mind and really hoped we would be able to do it. I was SO glad when I found the tall grass! I love, love, love these pictures. 







Just before we got lost in the woods... 







The girls kept picking honeysuckle and eating it. It was so youthful, innocent and cute. I just loved watching them, and of course, I took a few shots.



Julie- I hope you like them!

Nikki

1 comment:

Tracy said...

WOW! Great shots and your kids are beautiful Julie!!!

Nikki, I am friend of Julie's from HS and am a Photographer too.

My Website is: http://shotsfromtheheart.net

You do beautiful work! Blessings!