Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I had SO MUCH FUN shooting Lacy & Anthony's engagement session!!!!!!!! 

 

*clears throat*

 

*Sitting back down*

 

*let's try again shall we?*

 

Lacy and Anthony were so sweet and nice and really... they were just amazing. Must I mention how incredibly beautiful Lacy is and how... *take a look and fill in the blank with your own description* Anthony is! I had to really focus on being the professional that I am (hahaha, I make myself laugh) not to be dazzled by the muscles on the boy, although maybe I did embarrass him here and there (sorry Anthony!). However!!!- The best thing about these two is that it is SO clear just how much they love each other. Chemistry just oozes between the two of them. You have to admit, they are going to make some ridiculously good looking kids someday. 

Well, on to the pictures. I hope you enjoy them. They were taken at a location I prefer to keep a secret for now, although some of you may recognize it immediately. I had never really considered shooting here, for so many reasons, but once I started looking, I saw the place in a different way. Which worked out really well for us! 

Congratulations Lacy & Anthony, i'll see you again in June!







No comments: