Saturday, April 4, 2009

Josh & Laurie Engaged!

I have not been keeping up with the blog like I should, sorry everyone! I'm a wedding and a few sessions behind, but I will try and get caught up soon. 

Today I met up with Laurie and Josh in downtown Athens for their engagement session. They will be getting married in August at the Botanical Gardens and I am excited to be working with them. They're such a sweet couple and are so laid back- makes my job so easy.  Laurie & Josh- I hope you guys enjoy these!




Notice their reflection in the pond? So cute.

This is one of my favorite spots for backlit photos

Too cute!

Josh is a graduate from the Terry College of Business. I really like this shot and the story it tells.

Josh proposed to Laurie at this very spot! So of course, we had to take a few pictures there.




I LOVE this picture! One of my favorites! 


Congratulations Josh and Laurie! Enjoy the next few months- your wedding day will be here before you know it!

No comments: