Sunday, December 14, 2008

Missy's Maternity Session

The time had finally come to do Missy's maternity session. I really should call it Steve and Missy's Maternity Session... Steve was in just about all of the pictures. Missy just seemed much more relaxed and calmer when he was around, and he was a willing participant, so I figured, why not? Plus he's my brother I could do whatever I wanted... he's such a goofball, really... I had some fun, as you can tell.... I really hope you guys like them!


Missy LOVES giraffes so I threw in her collection for a picture...




When I saw The FOOT Book, I just HAD to do this shot... (thanks Missy!)












For Steve- a major UGA fan...




He's such a pretty boy :) hehe...




So sweet!




L O V E this one...













As I said... goofball!



Missy, if you read this blog... I snuck this one in... its just too good to leave out!



awwww.......



See what I mean about Missy being more relaxed with Steve around?

No comments: