Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Shower #2

I hosted a baby shower at my house this past Saturday for my brother Steve and his wife, Missy. I didnt get to take as many pictures since I was hosting after all. But it was fun and I did get some cute pictures. Most notably, my adorable 2 year old, who was in a much, much better mood that day.




My parents:




The boppy pillow she really wanted...




Maybe I shoud just photoshop myself in with them...





the blanket my mom made...





Steve being Steve... honestly I just think he is jealous the blanket is not for him, HA!





pretty bags...






Summer with my grandmother...





Mom with spinach dip- yum!





Oh, the excitement!





Clearly...




For some reason Mom and I decided to have Petit Fours instead of Cake. Why we decided to do this when I have such a LOVE for photographing cake is beyond me. But they were good. Vanilla, Chocolate, and Red Velvet- yum!

No comments: