Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet the Photographer(s) @ TSMP

Since I spend the majority of my time behind the camera, I rarely find any pictures of myself. At the last wedding, we had a moment to spare, so George and I posed for a few pictures for you guys. So welcome to the first edition of "Meet the Photographers"!

Nikki Banik:
Favorite Wedding Moments: The details! Decorations, the CAKE, candids, and random funny/happy moments.

Least Favorite Wedding Moments: Family Formals. Its probaly the most stressful part of the wedding for everyone involved.

Favorite wedding to date: Its hard to pick a favorite but I really enjoyed Cassie and Luke's wedding in Bowman, Georgia. It was everything I had wanted my own wedding to be.

Funniest wedding Memory: Watching people dance. A certian someone I know got a little crazy and ripped his pants. It was hillarious.
Here is George Banik, my assistant, second shooter, husband, significant other, etc. He's such a geek when he poses for photos. I love him anyway.

No comments: