Sunday, January 18, 2009

Garner Family

I did this session for a very good friend of mine, Sarah and her mother and younger sister. I have known Sarah for as long as I can remember and I still remember babysitting Anna once! Sarah is just one of those people who I adore and who I always looked up to and wanted to be like. She and her sister are leaving in two days to go to India (Sarah's 3rd or 4th trip and Anna's first). I offered to do this session for them before they left and we all went to downtown Athens (again!) and had an absolute blast. Anna is such a little model and was definitely working the camera whereas Sarah needed a little coaxing.... but regardless, the pictures are just so fun!


This is my absolute favorite picture of Anna. It's such an "Anna" picture.



I love how the twinkle lights are showing in the back and the street is all aglow... Keep in mind it was COLD that day!



Anna having a moment... LOVE the blue!




This is such a "Sex in the City" picture!





Downtown Athens just has so many cool buildings that make wonderful pictures!




We actually started out in the Garden, I seriously cannot get enough of this place!









Thanks Sarah, Anna, and Karlene for allowing me to spend some time with you taking your pictures. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: