Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update!

I have not been keeping up with the blog like I want to... BUT I have finally found my groove after switching from PC to MAC. It took me a few days to get adjusted, but I think im all good now. The best part is that the mac has improved my turnaround time for processing DVD's for clients. You can almost expect to have your gallery posted online within 24 hours for small sessions and 2-3 days for weddings. Oh, and I should mention that I now offer clients an online gallery with ALL the images from their session. You can even order prints online. This is an incredible way to share pictures with friends and family! I am only offering online galleries to clients with session dates of October 1st 2008 or later. I do apologize for the inconvenience if your session was before 10-1-2008. Here are some random pictures from some of the MANY sessions I had in October... its a bit long, but enjoy!

Congratulations Patti & Jason on your engagement! You guys were so wonderful to work with!





Congratulations Randi & Adam on your wedding (10-11-2008)! It was sooo romantic!









Jerrica & Josh's engagement session. I LOVE fall. These pictures are perfect and the colors are so earthy! The couple was so laid back... such an easy day!










Congratulations Eileen & Michael (10-4-2008)! You guys were great to work with! Its not every day I get to work with a couple so accomodating. Thanks for everything and congratluations again!







No comments: