Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, May 19th 2008

Im exhausted! Three weddings in less than two weeks. SO much work to do, but of course I cant resist posting a few pictures from each session as soon as I download all the pictures to my computer. So tonight is no exception. We were at the Taylor Grady house in Athens, Georgia tonight for such an elegant wedding! It was very well organized and Jeanine did a wonderful job planning it all. It could not have gone any smoother, and the pictures are wonderful. Nicole was blissfully happy and the pictures really do show it! I love my job!

Congratulations Nicole & Mark!











There is nothing to do but laugh at this picture. The guys were having so much fun and this happend... what could I do but take the picture?
Goodnight!
Nikki

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Nikki--these first pictures are beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of them, but we know how busy you are. We will be kind to you and wait patiently. Thanks for everything you have done for us!! I will be sure to continue passing your name and website around!

Jeanine
Mother of the Bride

Jeanine said...

Nikki--these first few pictures are beautiful! We can't wait to see the rest of them, but we know you are very busy. We will be kind and wait patiently. I will continue to pass your name and website along. Thanks so much for everything you have done for us!!!